Hi! I have not done a craft post in like, 3 months. So today, I am going to change that!
How to make doll popcorn:
1. Popcorn box template (below)
4. Red and Yellow Markers
5. A blank piece of paper
1. Color your popcorn box. You don’t have to do this if you printed it out in color.
I colored mine.
2. Cut out the box.
3. Fold along the black (or dark) lines.
4. Glue the biggest tab to the side of the popcorn box.
It should look like this.
5. Glue the bottom of the box.
It doesn’t matter which ones you glue first. I glued the bigger ones first.
6. Take the paper scraps from your popcorn box, and lightly marker it with yellow. Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be pure yellow.
7. Cut out a little piece from your paper.
8. Crumple up the little piece of paper for a popcorn piece. Keep doing this until the popcorn box is full.
Then your done!
Grace sure likes popcorn!
I’m sure there are some other ways to make the popcorn with different materials and such. You could use cotton or styrofoam.
– American Girl Doll Artist
4 comments on “How to Make Doll Popcorn”
Grace looks beautiful! Nice work!
That box is ADORABLE!!
thats so cute! im so gonna use this!!!!!
I have to use this! :D